Monday, January 18, 2010

We Hope You Like Your New Room


This picture was from a year ago today. We wrote on the back of one of the bead board panels as we were working on the nursery. I loved everything about getting the room ready. From picking out bedding to folding brand new tiny clothes, that had been freshly washed in Dreft.

I was at my friend's house this weekend, and she is in just about the same stage of room prep, as I was a year ago in this picture. Her face glowed as she showed us the progress, and the cute little baby clothes she has gotten so far.

We discussed how every soon-to-be mom sits their baby's nursery in wonderment, thinking of the day the baby arrives. I used to find any excuse to go into the nursery before Melody had arrived. I'll always remember that feeling, it was a special time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sweet lil' Melody | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates